Wednesday, August 29, 2007

write for fun

I've heard about this thing called 'blog' long time ago..always feel like wana play around with it but never reli take the initiative until yesterday. when i browse tru my laptop i found i've write quite a number of crap ... Hmm then I thought to myself, why not sign up and put myself as well as my writing skillts to test? It's not a bad idea after all since it's a good way for me to put into words what I feel... n tis is ald my 3rd post... swt~~

So let's start with how is the weather today...haha...it's kinda lame in the morning, hot during noon, a heavy downpour in the evenin n stil drzzling now... I think the weather does affect how someone feels...When I woke up this morning, I feel cold...and this cold feeling makes me wanna creep back under my blanket so I could continue my sleep...But after glancing at the clock, I knew I had to get up..Guess today's not the day to laze around...

Back to the weather, I looked out the window and discovered it has been raining, in fact it's still raining..that explains the coldness I felt earlier on... Suddenly I just have the urge to do somethg crazy ...haha ... I realise I might be someone who acts on impulse and follow my urge...I don't know if it's a good thing or not but so far nothing bad has happened so I guess it's not that bad....

Recently im reading a book named 'Men are from Mars, women are from Venus'.....
This book is really nice, consisting of way or guidelines to understand a relationship better as well as stories that warm my heart and makes me feel that hey love actually is all around us.

Basically nothing's on my agenda today except going to town to string my racket, replace my broken IC and do some research for my project. i think i should stop craping. Glad that i've another artical to post now....wuahahaha

-Shyh Haur-

No comments: